Save & Share

Bookmark and Share

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Practical Guide to Piano Playing

I am excited to announce the incoming launch of our new piano course:

"A Practical Guide To Piano Playing"

This new course is scheduled to be launched on January 22nd, 2009.

It comes with 2 dvds (each of 55 minutes) and a 81-page book.

Take a look at the preview video:


LEARN MORE AND ORDER NOW

Here are some of the topics covered in the course:

1. How do I find time to practice?
2. How can I get better at playing in different keys?
3. How do I decide/recognize what the left hand chords are in a piece of music?
4. How can I play and read sheet music faster?
5. How do I decide on proper fingering?
6. When you come across a new piano piece, how do you know which fingers
and which position to use?
7. How can I play a new piece with both hands together without pausing?
8. I’m having difficulty in reaching the octave
9. I’m having a hard time reading notes above/below the staff lines. Can you
give me some pointers?
10. I have trouble with getting the notes in the treble and bass cleft mixed up
11. I do not have steady rhythm and cannot seem to follow the rhythm
12. How do I play a thick chord with emphasis on the top note?
I3. I tend to hit piano keys too hard, how do I control my playing volume?
14. What can I do about stiff fingers?
15. I do not know some of the music terminology, can you help me?
16. How can I play piano without making errors?
17. I'm wondering how I can tell what key the singer I’m accompanying is singing in?
18. How can I make my melody sound more interesting?
How do I find balance between improvising and practicing/learning new piece?
Practice log
How can I make my playing more musical and more expressive (build artistry)?
How can I improve my technical speed and accuracy?
How do I practice Bach’s piano pieces?
How do I memorize a piece? I have trouble playing from memory.
How do I combat “stage fright”? My hands freeze and I can't play in front of
anyone.

We will offer many bonuses and free shipping to the first 200 customers.

LEARN MORE AND ORDER 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an exciting new course.

Can't wait to take a look at it. I am most interested in
A. How can I make my playing more musical and more expressive (build artistry)?
B. I’m having a hard time reading notes above/below the staff lines. Can you
give me some pointers?

Anonymous said...

I am excited about this new course. I have always struggle with reading music faster. I hope to gain some helpful information from this course. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a very interesting course because it focuses on a range of topics that are very relevant... I can't wait to learn more about the suggestions presented!

Anonymous said...

This course sounds like it has something every body could benefit from.
I like the fact that it covers many
aspects of playing music from simple things to very advance like improving
speed and accuracy.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would be most interested by the following 2 points:

* How do I decide/recognize what the left hand chords are in a piece of music?

* How can I play a new piece with both hands together without pausing?

Thanks!