Save & Share

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Printable Disney Sheet Music

Many of my younger students prefer playing disney's music. Even my daughter likes to play from Disney's sheet music. My philosophy - if the student can associate with certain type of music, let them play it. Kids that are grown up with Disney movie for sure enjoy playing Disney's sheet music, it is understandable.
When I was younger, the only type of music I got to play was classical music. It was boring and uninteresting to me (not any more now). The practice session became very unproductive and even torturing. When I was in my teen years, I started to play music that was popular and familiar to me (pop song). Sure enough, my interests toward piano playing get stronger.
And because of the exposure to pop music, I mastered a few new techniques - improvisation and arrangement techniques.

If you likes Disney sheet music, check this out.



disney sheet music
Disney sheet music
The New Illustrated Treasury of Disney Songs - 5th Edition Songbook for voice and piano. 264 pages. Published by Hal Leonard. (HL.313100)
See more info...


No comments: